(source)
There are the big items (get married, become homeowners, start a family), but no less important are the small things (like making pasta from scratch). To give you a better idea of what I'm yammering on about, here's a sampling of items on our bucket list that range from our wildest dreams to things we could cross off tomorrow:
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza
- Fly in a jet fighter (I think I'll have to leave this one to Mr. Tartlet; I'd likely puke)
- Visit Alaska and see the northern lights
- Kiss on the Eiffel Tower
- Eat gelato while sitting at the Trevi Fountain in Rome
- Skydive
- Learn to ride a horse properly
- Eat at Masaharu Morimoto's restaurant in Philadelphia
- Learn to bake a souffle
- Visit where our parents grew up (Taiwan and Vietnam)
- Own a bunny rabbit and name it Pig
The wedding is just one chapter in our lives together, and I can't wait to see what's in store for us down the road! What's on your bucket list?


No comments:
Post a Comment