Top Row: Badgley Mischka Randall, Badgley Mischka Dusk
Middle Row: Audrey Brooke Valentine, Kate Spade Evie
Bottom Row: Nina Gita, Ivanka Trump Doublet
One thing I'm sure of is that I'll be wearing heels on our wedding day. I love how they lengthen my legs and perk up my bum. I'm also fortunate that my arches rarely ache, even in 4 inch heels. It's usually the toe area that does me in because of my extremely wide, borderline hobbit-esque feet. Let's not discount the beauty of flats, though, just in case I decide to eat my own words:
Bottom Row: Enzo Angiolini Nilt, Sofft Bermuda
So. many. possibilities. What's your shoe "personality"--modern, or classic? Which of these lovely choices above are your favorite?


I vote for the Audreys or the Ivankas, learning more towards the latter... :) I agree with your most recent thought with bold shoes and soft colors everywhere else ;) Although, you'll look beautiful regardless of what shoes you're wearing!
ReplyDeleteHands down Ivankas! is my vote!
ReplyDeleteI totally want the Ivankas just because! They're so sparkly. ^_^
ReplyDelete